SUNFEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The Producer will:
- Provide for the exhibitor’s use a 10’ x 10’ space with one 8’ x 2’ table (banquet) positioned on the roadway which will be closed to vehicles during this time. The producers reserve the right to designate table assignments and to modify them if deemed necessary;
- Produce and distribute promotional material including posters, brochures and provide media with public service announcements.
2. The Exhibitor/Vendor will:
- Pay the producer the appropriate sum as defined in the registration form and dependent on date registered for each space and table required; no refunds will be issued for any reason once registration is completed by the exhibitor.
- Provide his/her own chairs, display equipment, tent, sinks, and power;
- Release the Inglewood Revitalization Zone its Board of Directors and staff, the City of Calgary and the merchants of Inglewood from any liability for any damage, loss, theft, breakage or injury to property or persons;
- Complete all necessary forms and provide full payment upon registration to validate this agreement;
- Unload at the time requested on your vendor confirmation and load out at 5:00 pm, and shall adhere to parking instructions. Exhibitors must be situated at booth location by no later than 9:00 am to set-up. Failure to do so will automatically release booth location back to the producer and no refund will be issued. Exhibitor may not dismantle before 6:00 pm and must seize the sale of products at 6:00 pm sharp.
- Keep area clean and tidy with extra stock and personal items stores under tables, behind the skirting out of public view;
- Agree to abide by the rules and regulations of Calgary Health Region as they pertain to the handling of food. All participants selling food must include a completed Special Event & Trade Shows Application Form along with their registration form by no later than Monday July 1st 2017;
- Supply their own garbage containers and clear their own trash at the end of the day if they are selling or giving away any food items;
3. There will be NO REFUNDS. The producer will not be liable for refunds or any liabilities whatsoever if the festival is disrupted due to any act of God, strikes, statutes or any case beyond the producer’s control. This is an outdoor event, rain or shine and the producer will not be held responsible for shelter, alternate indoor sights or alternated dates in the case of inclement weather.
4. The agreement will become effective upon receipt of the completed Registration form with full payment, dated at the time of registration.